Follow @shireeenz

Tuesday 17 April 2012

My Performance!

Haha GUYS! It was very fun to get performances at one mall! i know! my voice is bad! but i just wanna have fun..SO!!! this performances make me headache to choose my clothes in this performance.. well pretty good huh?! and Thanks to open my blog! i love u all..


In this song i was RAPPING..im not to nervous! and this is being my first performance at mall.. So thanks to daddy.. because that stage is daddy travel who make it! I LOVE U ALL!

thx                                                                                                                ~shirieen

2 comments:

  1. hey Shirin.. i read your blog, and i really like everything you posted here :)
    I'm proud of you because you still use the 'hijab' in every occasion. May Allah SWT blesses you,,

    KeEp WrItInG!
    Congrats for this GREAT blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...you girls performed with full confidence and that's just really inspiring ;) How long did you girls prepare for this performance?

    ReplyDelete