Follow @shireeenz

Saturday 4 February 2012

BFF For!

                                                                    BFF Diary' 
Did you have any Best friend? i Have♪ 

She's my partner' We' Were so Tight৲ even my Class mates was so jealous with my BF haha^^ 
One Day we had a Problem "Serious Problem" she acting like she mad of  me☌ I was Very sad ☹ she didnt wanna play with me> at one celebration on my GrandMa house <she's one of my family> its a big celebration* But she Play with the others and if i wanna join they leave〪

Mom said only speak with her and we will be peace like usuall☢ 
I was so scared❀ after a few Days she send m,e a massage on facebook 
That telling she was so sorry about that night⚈

Honest and trust THAT'S WHAT BFF IS♥
AND WE'RE BE A GOOD FRIEND UNTIL NOW♡

No comments:

Post a Comment